Passing of the Moon - 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- 1000 piece fine art jigsaw puzzle;
- Ribbon cut puzzle pieces;
- Semi-matte finish for a beautiful experience;
- When completed the dimensions of the puzzle are: 70x50cm;
- Dimensions of puzzle box: 24x24x5.8cm;
- Reference poster included in box;
- Reusable cotton pouch included for easy storage of puzzle pieces;
A high-quality jigsaw puzzle experience for adults with sturdy and well-fitted pieces, for fun that lasts longer.
Experience a relaxing mind vacation and a touch of nature at home with this arty and beautiful landscape puzzle. ‘Landscape of the Moon’s First Quarter’ is painted by British surrealist painter Paul Nash, illustrating the moon passing over an autumn landscape near Bagley Wood in England. Capturing the essence of humanity with its ebb and flow all over the world, the moon symbolises magic and your personal rhythm of life. As relaxing to watch as it is to piece together, these beautiful autumnal colours and intricate brushstrokes ensure your journey toward relaxation with each puzzle piece placed.
The puzzle box for ‘passing of the moon’ is designed in a soft shade of blue bell, made to soften up and beautify your surroundings.
- Puzzle orientation: Landscape;
- The puzzle and the box are made from FSC certified and recycled paper.
- The back of the puzzle is naturally grey to decrease the use of chemicals;
- Pieces are small, please be aware of choking hazards.
- By supporting mai mo, you support a young and female founded brand.
- P.S. Please note that the colours on screen might differ depending on your web browser and light settings.
- UK: 2-4 working days;
- Europe: 3-5 working days;
- Rest of the world: 6-7 working days.
Please note that the shipping times are calculated from once the order has been fulfilled, not once the order has been placed. Order fulfilment is usually completed on the same day that the order is received, but it might take up to one day.
** Due to Brexit, any international orders may face slight delays due to increased workloads in custom offices.
We offer free shipping
- On orders over £60 in the UK;
- On orders over £150 in Europe.
All other shipping rates are calculated automatically on the check-out page.
For more information about shipping and returns, click here.