An Angler - 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
Bring your mind to a serene and tropical space with this Brazilian landscape jigsaw puzzle.
- 1000 piece fine art landscape jigsaw puzzle;
- Brazilian Art;
- Ribbon cut puzzle pieces;
- Semi-matte finish for a beautiful experience;
- Each mai mo puzzle comes with a reusable cotton pouch for easy storage of puzzle pieces and a reference poster.
‘An Angler’ is painted by Brazilian modernist Tarsila do Amaral, who is considered one of the leading Latin American modernist artists. Seeing the clear-cut lines, vibrant colours intertwined with soft shapes, we are reminded of a bygone era, a time when we experienced nature’s soothing touch in all aspects of our lives. An era you can now relive, with each piece placed.
The puzzle box for ‘An Angler’ is designed in creamy ivory, made to beautify your surroundings and to brighten up your space.
‘Tarsila do Amaral (1886-1973) - Fisherman Brazil 1925 (State Hermitage Museum)
An Angler Jigsaw Puzzle Details
- Puzzle orientation: Landscape;
- Dimensions of the completed puzzle: 70x50cm
- Dimensions of the puzzle box: 24x24x5.7cm
- The puzzle and the box are made from FSC certified and recycled paper.
- The back of the puzzle is kept uncoloured to decrease the use of chemicals;
- Pieces are small, please be aware of choking hazards;
- Please note that the colours on the screen might differ depending on your web browser and light settings.
Get to know mai mo better by hearing what our customers around the world are saying about their #maimomoments
Amanda (Ohio, USA) - An Angler
Aline (Cascais, Portugal) - A Colourful Bonanza
"I ordered the colourful bonanza to brighten up my bookshelf and it worked like a charm. Beautiful as gifts or interior decorations for those of us who are not the biggest puzzlers too!"
Enrique (London, UK) - A colourful bonanza