An Angler | 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Brighten up your mind with this colourful and tropical 1000-piece Brazilian jigsaw puzzle. This colourful landscape puzzle and its lucid shapes are a reminder of a bygone era, a time when nature’s soothing touch was present in all aspects of our lives. An era that you can now relive, with each piece placed.
‘An Angler’ is painted by Brazilian Tarsila do Amaral, one of the leading Latin American modernist artists of her time. An impressive fact, knowing that this artwork was painted in back in 1925.
When the 1000 pieces of ‘An Angler’ are not in play, its aesthetic box is designed to adorn your shelf or coffee table in a creamy and peachy neutral shade; soothing your space and your soul.
All of our puzzles are made for a comfortable puzzle experience with pieces made from sturdy and FSC-certified recycled material and designed with a semi-matte finish.
Each mai mo puzzle comes in a modern and aesthetic puzzle box and includes a reusable cotton pouch to store your pieces in and a print of the artwork for you to reference whilst piecing your artful puzzle together.
An Angler Jigsaw Puzzle Details
- ‘Tarsila do Amaral (1886-1973) - Fisherman Brazil 1925 (State Hermitage Museum).
- Dimensions of completed puzzle: 70x50cm.
- Puzzle box dimensions: 24x24x5.7cm.
- The puzzle and the box are made from FSC certified and recycled paper.
- The back of the puzzle is kept uncoloured to decrease the use of chemicals.
- Pieces are small, please be aware of choking hazards.
- Please note that the colours on the screen might differ depending on your web browser and light settings.
Get to know mai mo better by hearing what our customers around the world are saying about their mai mo moments.
Aline, Cascais - a colourful bonanza
"I ordered the colourful bonanza to brighten up my bookshelf and it worked like a charm. Beautiful as gifts or interior decorations for those of us who are not the biggest puzzlers too!"
Enrique, London - a colourful bonanza